On Monday, I introduced C2C’S first ever reader “Blessings Week Challenge.”
I asked you to spend an entire week recognizing your many blessings. I had you take a pledge.
The response was truly wonderful. Some of you told me that taking up the challenge made you experience a dramatic shift in the way you see the world. I am sure this shift was similar to the dramatic shift I experienced when I engaged in blessings week myself. That’s because living in blessings has a tremendously potent power that is unmatched by very little else.
As promised, today I want to give you the chance to share your Blessings Week stories. I’m excited to hear about your experience with this exercise. I hope it was as transformational for you as it was for me.
So, “the floor” is yours:
- How was Blessings Week for you?
- What were people’s reactions when you told them that they were a blessing in your life?
- Any surprises, or funny stories you wanna share?
- Did you encounter any pitfalls, struggles, or obstacles to recognizing your many blessings?
- Did Blessings Week help you discover that you had the power to create a new way of seeing your own life?
- Did Blessings Week give you the courage you needed to keep writing that novel, or follow your passion, and not give up?
Let us all know in the comments below!
Note: if you started Blessings Week late, that’s okay. Feel free to come back to this post when your blessings week is done. However, please note that comments on the C2C close after one week, so you have until June 8. Thank you.
To follow the Courage 2 Create and find out what happens to Ollin and his novel, you can subscribe by inserting your e-mail into the subscription box in the top right corner of the sidebar! Subscription is completely free! Thank you for subscribing!