[Editor’s note: the following post is in reference to an eBook fundraising campaign that was hosted to raise money to help design and edit The C2C’s first ever eBook. The campaign did not end up meeting its goal.]
So, as you know, recently the C2C held its first-ever eBook fundraiser. The fundraiser ended last week but, unfortunately, we didn’t make our goal, and so I took this past week to think things over.
After talking it over with friends and family, and getting feedback from you, my readers, I’m happy to announce today that I’ve decided to keep moving forward with the eBook!
I’ve realized that there are plenty of other ways to cover the costs of the eBook, like utilizing affiliate marketing, for example. So, over the next few months I may be introducing you with some products and services I am partnering up with in order to help me make the eBook happen–and help me keep the C2C alive and kicking.
I want to thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for all of your support on this. I got wonderful messages from readers who reminded me of the reason I do all of this in the first place: to help you.
So, if you have any suggestions or ideas about how I can move forward in terms of financing the eBook, please let me know. Some have even offered their services (design services or otherwise) in lieu of making a contribution to the creation of the eBook and so I’m perfectly open to that.
Finally, for those who contributed to the campaign and were able to win the incentives: please know that you will be receiving an e-mail from me, very soon, to follow-up on this. The money raised will be saved and used towards funding the eBook, and even though we didn’t meet our fundraising goal, you will still be receiving those incentives, as promised. Thank you!
What Would Be Your Ultimate eBook Experience?
Okay, now that I’ve decided to move forward with the eBook, it’s time to gather your input.
Now, I have an idea of what the eBook will cover, but I wanted to be able to hear from you before I even get the process started.
So, here’s today’s question: what would your ultimate C2C eBook experience be like?
1. What new topics would you want this new eBook to cover?
2. Which of the topics that I’ve already covered on the blog would you like to see included, and/or expanded upon in eBook form?
3. Is there a specific way you would like to see the eBook organized or formatted?
4. Are there any cool extras you would want to see included in the eBook? Like a longer personal bio, or some daily exercises?
5. Finally, how do you feel about the tentative title: “Simple Writer Wisdom”? I’ve also considered other titles like: “How To Get Off Your Lazy Butt And Start Following Your Passion Already,” and “How To Write A Novel Through Armageddon”–what are your thoughts about these alternate titles?
Okay folks. Here’s your chance to provide input. So please share your thoughts in the comments below!
>>> Blog Update: Oh, and make sure to check out my guest post on WriteToDone today: How To Dream Without Making Dreams Your Master.
To follow the Courage 2 Create and find out what happens to Ollin and his novel, you can subscribe by inserting your e-mail into the subscription box in the top right corner of the sidebar! Subscription is completely free! Thank you for subscribing!